Mrs. Starke's Preschool Page - Three Year Old Half Day and Full Day Program
Mrs. Starke's Preschool Site
HALF DAY 7:45 - 10:45 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 2:15
HALF DAY 9:45 - 11:45 and FULL DAY 9:45- 2:15
HALF DAY 7:45 - 9:30 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 11:45
WEEK OF MARCH 18
PLEASE SEND IN PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
PRESCHOOL ON FRIDAY ENJOYED LOOKING FOR THE LEPREHCAUN AND CELEBRATING ST.PATRICK'S DAY!
WE VISITED KINDERGARTEN AND FIRST GRADE TO SING SOME OF OUR
ST. PARTICK DAY SONGS!
THEMES OF THE MONTH - MARCH
ASH WEDNESDAY, LENT, ST. PATRICK'S DAY AND SPRING!
Three Year Old Program
This week we will review our colors (rainbow) , review our numbers (#3), and talk about spring!
Color of the Week - Color Rainbow
Specials for the Week - Gym and Library (Monday) Art (Tuesday) Music (Wednesday)
- Please return all forms, extra clothes and camera
- Practice using scissors
- Please wear sneakers or a tied shoe ... no flip flops please!
- brown paper bags from Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, etc.
- gently used toys that you may no longer need (dollhouses, matchbox cars, dolls,etc.)
- 1 pound Coffee cans
Four Year Old Program
Letter of the Week -
Alphabet Puppet Project -
Alphabet Sound Bag Project (5 day only) -
Show and Tell -
Specials for the Week -
Just a Few Reminders ...
- Please return all forms, extra clothes
- Please practice with scissors
- Please wear sneakers on Gym days
- Please practice recognition of first names