Mrs. Starke's Preschool Page - Three Year Old Half Day and Full Day Program
Mrs. Starke's Preschool Site
HALF DAY 7:45 - 10:45 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 2:15
HALF DAY 9:45 - 11:45 and FULL DAY 9:45- 2:15
HALF DAY 7:45 - 9:30 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 11:45
WEEK OF FEBRUARY 17
PLEASE SEND IN COUPON IF YOUR CHILD IS BUYING LUNCH.
MONDAY WILL BE GYM...PLEASE DRESS APPRORIATE AND WEAR SNEAKERS!
PLEASE PRACTICE USING SCISSORS!
PLEASE PRATICE COLORING AT HOME!
PLEASE PRACTCE OUR SCHOOL PRAYERS AT HOME!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT MONDAY IS GYM DAY AND THE CHILDREN MUST WEAR SNEAKERS!
Also a friendly reminder...preschool begins at 7:45.
Children will be marked late if they come into school after the bell.
NO SCHOOL MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH
THEMES OF THE MONTH - GROUNDHOG DAY, VALENTINE'S DAY,
PRESIDENTS' DAY AND DENTAL CARE!!
Three Year Old Program
This week we will continue our colors...Purple.
We will review our shapes, review our numbers (#1), continue to talk about the month of February, Presidents' Day
and George Washington!
Color of the Week - Color Purple
Specials for the Week - Computers (Tuesday) Spanish (Wednesday) Art (Thursday) Music (Friday)
- Please return all forms and extra clothes
- Practice using scissors
- Please wear sneakers or a tied shoe ... no flip flops or crocs please!
- brown paper bags from Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, etc.
- gently used toys that you may no longer need (dollhouses, matchbox cars, dolls,etc.)
- 1 pound Coffee cans
Four Year Old Program
Letter of the Week -
Alphabet Puppet Project -
Alphabet Sound Bag Project (5 day only) -
Show and Tell -
Specials for the Week -
Just a Few Reminders ...
- Please return all forms, extra clothes
- Please practice with scissors
- Please wear sneakers on Gym days
- Please practice recognition of first names