Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program 2023-24 School Year
For Families with Children Attending Catholic Schools
Tuition assistance is awarded each year to families with children in our Catholic schools in grades K-12. Awards are made based on financial need.
How is the determination made?
Information contained in the application along with the supporting materials is used to determine financial need. The formula used has been especially designed for families with children attending Catholic school. This calculation is based on a moderate standard of living for the geographic area of the applicant, further ensuring a realistic result. This formula determines the ability of a family to pay for private education. FACTS includes a comprehensive review and verification process ensuring the accuracy of the data.
Award Amount Families who apply can receive up to one-half of the school's in-parish tuition rate.
How to apply (One application per family)
- Application will be available online November 1, 2022 at https://online.factsmgt.com.
- The application fee is $35, and it is due at the time the application is submitted. Forms of payment include debit cards, major credit cards, or an electronic check. If you receive a Diocesan tuition assistance award, the $35 fee will be added to your award.
- Online applications are available in English and Spanish. To select Spanish, simply click on the link in the upper right-hand corner of the screen before you log in.
- Allow for approximately two weeks for FACTS to process each document once it is uploaded. If additional documents are needed, an email will be sent to you from FACTS. All "completed" aplications sent by the due dates will be considered for Diocesan tuition assistance.
- For Grades K-8: To be considered in Round 1 applications must be complete by March 1, 2023. The dealine for Round 2 is May 12, 2023.
- Applications completed by March 1, 2023 will be evaluated in Round 1. Typically, applications in the first round are submitted by existing school families or new families who register during Catholic Schools Week. All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation.
- Applications completed by May 12, 2023 will be evaluated in Round 2. This is the final opportunity to apply for diocesan financial aid. Typically, applications in the second round are submitted by families who register late, regardless of whether they are new or existing families. All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation.
- For Round 1 tax forms from 2021.
For Round 2 tax forms from 2022.
Families will be notified by email whether or not an award is granted. When this notification is received, the parent should contact the school.
- All applications must be complete, containing all supporting tax documentation.
Awards are based on a rolling submission. Notification will be made by the school. For more information on High School Financial Aid, visit your high school’s website
- FACTS Customer Care Representative: 866-315-9262
- Diocesan Contact: Marissa Marcille, Coordinator of Finances, at 609-403-7163 or email@example.com. or contact your school office.