Reminders for the Week:
- Just a reminder that students may wear their Halloween costumes to school on Friday, October 30th. Please no weapon like objects! Students who are wearing masks with their costume are still required to wear their daily mask to accompany it.
- Scholastic Book Orders for the month are due by October 30th.
- The Thanksgiving Pie Fundraiser orders are due by November 11th.
- Please remind your student about "being safe" and wearing their mask appropriately in school.
- Please remember to take your child's temperature and enter into Genesis or if you are having trouble with Genesis please send in a note with your child's name,temperature, and date written on it.
- Sign up for the Remind App
- Masks must be worn into school, and kept on while inside the building. Grades 5-8 will be taking "mask breaks" as well as bringing the students outside each day.
- Because our lunch is so late this year - students are permitted to bring a snack to have during the day.
- Student's need to bring their own lunch and water bottles - lunch will be in the classroom.
- If students arrive to school before 7:30 they should go to early care in the gym using the gym doors on the left side of the "U" shaped parking lot.
Don't forget Friday is Gym Day - Please wear your Gym UniformOur SpecialsMonday - ArtTuesday - SpanishWednesday - ComputersThursday - MusicFriday - Gym*If you have any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message on REMIND.Have a great week :)
- If possible please bring a small bag of disinfecting wipes or spray for your child's personal use, personal tissues, and hand sanitizer. We cannot share this year. All school supplies should be brought in as soon as possible and please remind them that they should not share any of their supplies with other students.
- A non metal water bottle can be brought to school to keep on their desks during the day.