Welcome to 5th GradeTHIS WEEKS NEWS:
- Don't forget to send back the Emergency Information Cards :)
- As a thank you for the Color Run and the fact that EVERY grade surpassed 100% of their goal for the color run, this Friday 10/22, the entire school is having:
- No Uniform Day
- Pizza Lunch
- Dairy Queen flying saucer dessert
Don't forget Friday is Gym - Please wear your Gym UniformOur SpecialsMonday - SpanishTuesday - ArtWednesday - Computers/TechnologyThursday - MusicFriday - Gym*If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com or send me a message on REMIND.Have a great week :)
- Don't forget to sign up with the REMIND app
- Masks must be worn into school, and kept on while inside the building - masks breaks will be given throughout the day.
- Water bottles are permitted during the day (please no metal bottles)
- Chromebooks - PLEASE make sure your child charges them each night.
- Please remind your student about "being safe" and wearing their mask appropriately in school.
- Student's need to bring their own lunch and water bottles - lunch will be in the classroom.
- If students arrive to school before 7:30 they should go to early care in the Science lab using the doors on the right side of the "U" shaped parking lot.
Supplies needed this year:
* Homework planner/agenda
* Pencil case with a zipper
* Metric rulers: 1 (12 –inch) and 1 (6-inch)
* Pens/Pencils: 2 black or blue pens, 2 red pens, 2 SHARPENED pencils (at least 2 of each)
* Pencil erasers
* Dry-erase markers and eraser
* Markers, crayons, colored pencils
* Glue sticks
* Folders with pockets for various subject areas
* Index cards
* Ear buds for Chromebook
*Box of Tissues for Classroom
* Clorox Disinfecting Wipes for Classroom
* Calculator and protractor: Math teachers will discuss specific needs.
**Other items may be requested by other teachers**