St. Rose of Lima School
51 Lincoln Place
St. Rose of Lima School, founded in 1875, was
the first Catholic parochial school in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
As a member school in the Diocese of Trenton,
St. Rose of Lima School has always been committed
to providing an environment that is
centered in Gospel values,
strives for excellence in academics,
is conducive to the spiritual and physical growth of every child
to enable them to become
responsible and productive members of Church and Society.