Mrs. Starke's Preschool Page - Three Year Old Half Day and Full Day Program
Mrs. Starke's Preschool Site
HALF DAY 7:45 - 10:45 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 2:15
HALF DAY 9:45 - 11:45 and FULL DAY 9:45- 2:15
HALF DAY 7:45 - 9:30 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 11:45
OUR CLASS THEME FOR SEPTEMBER WAS "WE ARE GOING ON A LEARNING SAFARI".
THE BOYS AND GIRLS ENJOYED WEARING THEIR SAFARI HATS AND BINOCULARS AS WE WENT ON A SAFARI THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL...WE FOUND MANY ANIMALS!!!
PLEASE SEND IN A FAMILY PICTURE TO BE USED FOR A CLASS PROJECT
Three Year Old Program
This week we will continue our "I AM SPECIAL" unit in Religion. We will talk about families and friends. We will also continue to talk about the season of fall and begin cutting with scissors.
Color of the Week - Colors will begin the week of October 1...Color Yellow!
Specials for the Week - Specials will begin the week of October 1
- Please return all forms, extra clothes and camera
- Practice using scissors
- Please wear sneakers or a tied shoe ... no flip flops please!
- brown paper bags from Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, etc.
- gently used toys that you may no longer need (dollhouses, matchbox cars, dolls,etc.)
- 1 pound Coffee cans
Four Year Old Program
Letter of the Week -
Alphabet Puppet Project -
Alphabet Sound Bag Project (5 day only) -
Show and Tell -
Specials for the Week -
Just a Few Reminders ...
- Please return all forms, extra clothes
- Please practice with scissors
- Please wear sneakers on Gym days
- Please practice recognition of first names