Mrs. Starke's Preschool Page - Three Year Old Half Day and Full Day Program
Mrs. Starke's Preschool Site
HALF DAY 7:45 - 10:45 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 2:15
HALF DAY 9:45 - 11:45 and FULL DAY 9:45- 2:15
HALF DAY 7:45 - 9:30 and FULL DAY 7:45 - 11:45
WE STARTED USING SCISSORS...PLEASE PRACTICE AT HOME
Three Year Old Program
This week we will continue our colors (black) and continue to talk about November and Thanksgiving. We will be learning this week about the Pilgrims!
Color of the Week - Color Black
Specials for the Week - Gym and Library (Monday) Art (Tuesday) Music (Wednesday)
- Please return all forms, extra clothes and camera
- Practice using scissors
- Please wear sneakers or a tied shoe ... no flip flops please!
- brown paper bags from Stop and Shop, Shop Rite, etc.
- gently used toys that you may no longer need (dollhouses, matchbox cars, dolls,etc.)
- 1 pound Coffee cans
Four Year Old Program
Letter of the Week -
Alphabet Puppet Project -
Alphabet Sound Bag Project (5 day only) -
Show and Tell -
Specials for the Week -
Just a Few Reminders ...
- Please return all forms, extra clothes
- Please practice with scissors
- Please wear sneakers on Gym days
- Please practice recognition of first names