My Home Page
1. Baltimore Trip is Thursday, May 24th. We will leave the parking lot at 6:45 AM and return by 7:30 PM, parents PLEASE be prompt in picking your students up! School uniform is not required, but you should dress appropriately for the weather and to represent your school.
2. Friday, May 25th (early dismissal) May Crowning at 10:00 AM. Please join the 8th grade and the 2nd grade as they celebrate this special milestone of their time at St. Rose of Lima. You will bring your gown on a hanger with your name to wear during the May Procession.
3. Wednesday, May 30th is our Blue Claws Stadium trip. We will leave via bus to go to the stadium at 9:45 AM and return to school in time for dismissal. Please be sure to have money to eat or purchase remembrances. School uniform is not required, but you should dress appropriately to represent your school.
4. Thursday, May 31st is our Field Day. Our grade is to wear tye-dyed shirts. Please be sure to purchase your own shirt for the day. Wear shirt with your gym shorts.
5. Baccalaureate Mass is 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 7th. Family members are welcome to attend and participate in this special mass for the 8th grade. You will bring your gown on a hanger with your name to wear for the mass later that day.
6. Friday, June 8th 4:00 PM is Graduation for 8th grade. You do not come to school this day, but you should arrive at 3:30 PM to your homeroom for instructions.You should come dressed in your cap and gown! You must return your cap and gown afterwards to receive a report card. Please take photos prior to graduation so that your teachers may leave at a decent hour!